It's simple. We're fighting breast cancer in Idaho and Montana
- Funding programs that support those in the fight to save lives
- Educating Idaho Montana about breast cancer risk factors, the importance of early detection and the resources that are available to them
Komen Idaho Montana serves thousands of women in Idaho and Montana as the local source for funding programs that:
- provide low-cost or free screening mammograms, diagnostic testing and breast cancer treatment to uninsured or underinsured Idaho and Montana residents
- provide support services before, during and after breast cancer treatment
We empower Idaho and Montana residents with information about the importance of early detection and breast health.
We donate 75 percent of net funds raised to vital local breast health services, and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.
Since 1999, Komen Idaho Montana has invested more than $6.9 million into Idaho and Montana via its annual community grants program to fund breast health programs and services for underserved Idaho and Montana residents.
We're always only a click or a call away. However you reach us, we are always happy to help you.
- Give us a call: 877-665-9088 or 208-384-0013
- Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on social media