- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Ride for the Cure | 4 Summit Challenge
1st Annual Ride for the Cure | 4 Summit Challenge | Cascade, Idaho | July 25th, 2015
The 4 Summit Challenge bike ride out of Cascade, Idaho has partnered with Susan G. Komen, Idaho to create the 1st annual Ride for the Cure team. You can choose the distance that works for you…
Family Ride – 8.2 miles on level ground
One Summit – 30 miles
Two Summits – 50 miles
Three Summits – 60 miles
Four Summits – 75 miles
Registration Fee: $160 – Limited to 100 riders – Registration opens midnight December 1st, 2014Register Now! Your registration fee gets you…
• A 2015 Boise Race for the Cure registration – May 9th, 2015 (timed 5k, untimed 5k or 1 mile)
• 4 Summit Challenge registration – for any distance
• Custom Ride for the Cure tech t-shirt.
• A bike check-up from George’s Cycles
* Friday evening train ride on The Payette River Flyer (4-5:30pm)
* An invitation to the Friday night Ride for the Cure team dinner
• Saturday post-ride BBQ
• Saturday post ride massage from the students at Three Oaks Academy
Additional information…for the rider’s fan club!
*We understand every rider has their fans along to cheer them on! Be sure to have them join you for the train ride and dinner on Friday night!
*You can purchase tickets for your fans (friends and/or family) for $25.00 each. Tickets include the Friday evening train ride on the Payette River Flyer (4-5:30pm) and dinner post-train ride at the Ride for the Cure team dinner.
One more thing…
We will be e-mailing out a participation survey to registered Ride for the Cure team members. We kindly ask you to complete the survey with the Ride for the Cure events you will be attending: dinner, train ride, BBQ, massage etc. This helps us to better plan for food and supplies. Thank you!
For questions please call or e-mail us 208.384.0013 | email@example.com