- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Race with Us!
The Race for the Cure series of 5K runs and fitness walks raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. Since it started in 1983, the Komen Race for the Cure Series has grown from one Race with 800 people in Dallas to a global series of more than 150 Races with nearly 1 million people participating on four continents.
Upcoming Race for the Cure News – Fall Season
- Komen Idaho Montana is thrilled to announce the newest Race for the Cure to our community which will be in Pocatello, ID on October 8th, 2016!
- The 2016 Coeur d’Alene Race for the Cure will be Sunday – September 18th
- Online registration for both the 2016 Coeur d’Alene and Pocatello Race for the Cure will go live in July. Please stay tuned!
Komen Idaho Montana is proud of our contributions to some real victories in our local community:
- We have hosted 55 Race for the Cures – 22 in Helena, 18 in Boise, and 15 in Coeur d’Alene
- Over 213,000 participants have ran or walked in our fight against breast cancer.
- Over 14,900 Survivors & Forever Fighters have been honored at our Races.
- To date: Komen Idaho Montana has invest over $7 million back into our local community through community grants.