15th Annual Coeur d’Alene Race for the Cure

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 2014 Coeur d’Alene Race for the Cure!

Click here to view competitive 10k and 5k results.

Click here to view race day photos from Jennifer Haas Photography

Congratulations to our top fundraising Teams and Individuals!

Top Teams
For Love of Kitty – $7,450
Francois Faction – $2,239
Infinite Love – $2,091
Bean Counters for a Cure – $1,659
Celebrate Cheryl – $882
Bustin it out for Cancer – $580
Kootenai Health – $476
Save 2nd Base – $400
Cardinal’s Against Cancer – $375
The Rack Pack – $350

Top Fundraisers
Rita Michala – $1,474
Cathy Retallick – $1,068
Jessica Margason – $500
Pam Christensen – $490
Bob Ehrlich – $400
Lindsay Suto – $350
Abbie Martin – $350
Larry Wilburn – $348
Kelly McGrath – $323
Tracy Bauer – $304

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the largest series of 5K and 1 mile runs/fitness walks in the world, raises significant funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

Up to 75 percent of the funds raised at the Race remain here in the Komen Idaho Affiliate service area to provide diagnostics, screening, patient assistance, and education for uninsured or underinsured women and men.  The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research.

Every step counts! Your donation provides women and men in Idaho with services that have literally saved lives. You help make the following programs possible:

  • Free mammograms and diagnostics
  • Support services including support groups, assistance with finding financial resources, prescription refills and transportation to medical appointments
  • Education about the warning signs of breast cancer, methods of early detection and the latest treatment options
  • Cutting edge research to find a cure for breast cancer