Fundraising for Komen
Planning a Fundraising Activity?
We are honored to be contacted so often by passionate members of our community wanting to organize an event or promotion benefiting breast cancer awareness and research. The Idaho Montana Affiliate of Susan G. Komen® partners with others because it benefits both parties in terms of public awareness.
Official Fundraising Partners
If you are interested in applying to the Idaho Montana Affiliate to become an official fundraising partner, the following guidelines must be met:
- Minimum Guaranteed Donation: All Affiliate sanctioned events and product promotions must guarantee a minimum donation amount.
- Third Party Application: The application must be submitted to our Affiliate at least 30 days before the date of the proposed event or promotion. If you are interested in doing a promotion during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October) or during Race Season, you will be asked to complete your application 45 days before the proposed event or promotion due to the increased number of applications.
- Third Party Agreement: If you are approved as an Affiliate event or promotion, you will need to sign an agreement with the Idaho Montana Affiliate of Susan G. Komen.
- Use of Name and Logo: You will be required to follow all rules on the use of our name and logo which will be provided with the signed contract. Please note: Only approved events have the rights to use our name and logo as approved by the Affiliate.
- Event Insurance: Must be obtained 30 days prior to the event (as outlined by the Affiliate). Some product promotions may also be required to provide insurance documentation depending on the nature of the promotion.
If you are interested in entering into an agreement with the Komen Idaho Montana Affiliate, please download and fill out the Third Party Application complete and return to the Idaho Montana Affiliate of Susan G. Komen, 1203 S Five Mile Boise ID 83709 or email to email@example.com for consideration.
SGK Fundraise Mobile App
Download our FREE mobile app to help boost your fundraising efforts. You can log in with your Race username and password, making it possible to send emails, text messages, Tweets and Facebook updates!