How to Apply for Funding
Community Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in the Komen Idaho Montana Community Grants program. The 2020-21 application process is now open. Komen Idaho Montana will fund non-profit, government, or tribal organizations providing breast cancer screenings and/or diagnostics services to those in need.
Apply at: komen.smartsimple.com
All applications are due by January 10th, 2020 at 10pm MST
Watch a 25-minute Komen Idaho Montana 2020 grant writing webinar.
Support materials:2020-2021 RFA Grant Portal Training Grant Portal User Guide
Komen Idaho Montana no longer funds treatment assistance through community grants. If you, or any of your breast cancer patients, are in need of financial assistance while going through cancer treatment, go here for more information about the Susan G. Komen Treatment Assistance Program.
Community Needs and Funding Priorities
For the 2020-2021 grant year, Komen projects will be funded in an effort to meet the needs of the Affiliate’s service areas as identified in the Community Profile:
- Idaho Community Profile >
- Idaho Executive Summary >
- Montana Community Profile >
- Montana Executive Summary >
- Each grantee will also be required to submit non-identifiable grant service recipient data, including number of breast cancers diagnosed, demographic information, number of years since last screening, and more.
For further information or questions, please contact Emily Richards at erichards@KomenIdahoMontana.org or 208-384-0013.