- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Events
- Promise Celebration
- October Breast Cancer Awareness
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Host your Own Event for Komen
- Get Involved
Susan G. Komen is the world’s largest breast cancer organization, funding more breast cancer research than any other nonprofit while providing real-time help to those facing the disease.
The Idaho Montana Affiliate is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Up to 75% of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward screening assistance, diagnostic support, patient financial support, and education. The remaining 25% goes directly to support life saving breast cancer research. Thanks to the thousands of people who participate in the Boise Race for the Cure each year, because of you Komen Idaho Montana is playing a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community.
Learn more about Komen Idaho Montana at www.komenidahomontana.org